Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Romantic 8

Romantic SMS quotes ck8

I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.

I believe that God above, created u for me to luv, He picked you out from all the rest, coz He knew id luv you the best!

if ur askin if id hurt u,the answer is neva.if ur askin if i luv u,da answer is 4eva.if ur askin if i want u,da answer is i do.if ur askin wot i value most,da answer is u.

don’t be too good, i might miss you. don’t be too caring, i might like you. don’t be too sweet, i might fall. it’s hard for me to love you when you won’t love me after all.

I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.

No comments:

Post a Comment